Neilson Park Creative Centre (NPCC) invites emerging and established artists to participate in Impact 2018. Currently in its 26th year, Impact is NPCC’s most anticipated show that fosters creativity in the artistic community. Impact 2018 aims to bring together artists practicing in diverse media and approaches (both traditional and contemporary) while showcasing artwork of the highest standard.
RULES OF SUBMISSION
- Each artist is eligible to submit up to two artworks.
- Weight of 2D artwork that needs to be wall-hung must not exceed 50lbs.
- Artwork(s) must be created within the last two years.
- Artists submitting video entries must provide their own presentation devices.
- Artists submitting installation artwork must provide their own hanging devices, installation notes and may be asked to be available to help with installation.
- Accepted artwork must be ready to hung or displayed. Paintings and framed artwork must be properly wired according to weight. Each artwork must have temporary labels attached to it indicating the artist’s name, phone number, title of artwork, medium and price – one on the front and one on the back.
- NPCC is not responsible for the loss or damage of exhibiting artwork(s).
- NPCC reserves the right to refuse entry if artwork if it does not reflect the submission image.
- Artworks or exhibition may be photographed unless written notification to the contrary is received.
July 17 – August 11, 2018
Call for Submissions Deadline: Wednesday, June 27 4:00 pm
Notifications to Artists by Email: Monday, July 9
Artwork Drop-off: Sunday, July 15 9:30 – 10:30 am
Reception and Awards: Thursday, July 19 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Artwork Pick-up: Saturday, August 11 4:00 – 5:00 pm