The Mississauga Arts Council offers sponsors comprehensive partnership opportunities to best meet our mutual strategic goals. With;
- 90,000 unique yearly website hits
- 3,400 Twitter Followers
- 5,200+ Facebook subscribers
- 5,000+ subscribers to MACtivities weekly newsletter which publicizes events, initiatives and opportunities
- 200 Arts Organizations, and 38,000 members
Sponsorship Opportunities can include;
- Brand Activation and Displays
- Exclusivity to Category and naming rights to one of our MARTY awards
- Prominent logo placement at events, website , social media and other promotional materials.
At our annual signature events and accessory public programming activities including; The MARTY Awards, ArtBeats Gala, MACArts Festival, Limelight, Cranberry Breakfast.
Other community platforms for your product include MAC open mics, MAC Coffee nights, MAC Affairs and MAC Workshops in local spaces such as community centers, libraries, hospitals, cafes, schools, universities and businesses.
Why Partner with us:
- Join in our vision to promote a vibrant and cultural community where arts and culture thrives
- Leverage on the dynamic, broad and rich cultural demographic to maximize your presence at our events.
- Become a part of a community-based arts organization with 38,000 dedicated members.
Value of Partnership – The value to YOU ‘the partner’ will include:
- Measurable increase in the contact database of the number of students/artists, directly attributed to the sponsorship program and implementation of our unique marketing initiatives
- Stronger relationship with fans which leads to higher conversion rates and repeat sales
- Additional sales which will allow you to invest more funds into research and development