Join the MAC PAC!
MAC has great people – members, staff, and of course, our volunteers. Join us by applying to be a volunteer today ! Read on to learn about how you can join this great team!
MAC’s Volunteer Program provides opportunities for members of the community to make personal contributions of time, energy, and skills to help the organization achieve its mission.
These opportunities are delivered in a planned and deliberate manner that is consistent with the management of the entire organization.
The program is open to anyone interested in making a difference. But what’s in it for you?
Why Volunteer at MAC?
- Get involved in the arts “at the 30,000 foot level”:
- Explore and develop new skills
- Meet new people
- Receive invitations to special events and gatherings
- Receive a letter of reference for a job well done.
THERE’S SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
Check out these volunteer opportunities at various levels of commitment.
Whether you have a few hours here and there, or want to come in once a week – there is something here for you.
Example of Volunteer Opportunities:
- Office assistance: general office work, membership follow-up (phoning), helping with mailings, archiving materials, updating media list, etc.
- Fundraising for special events: soliciting silent auction and raffle prizes.
- Graphic design: assisting with poster design, advertising, writing/proofing articles for quarterly newsletter, etc.
- Special Events like the MARTY’s (gala awards evening), Youth Showcase, MAC breakfasts, workshops, etc.
- Research: potential sponsors, new members, etc.
How do I apply?
It’s easy; look at the opportunities, complete and submit the Volunteer Application Form online or download and print the Form. Completed applications can be returned by mail or fax or submitted in person to the MAC office or submitted online. We’ll be in touch shortly after we receive your completed application.
For further information email email@example.com or call 905-615-4278.