The Regent Theatre – Picton, Ontario
The Regent Theatre is recruiting an Operations Manager. Open year round, The Regent is the entertainment hub of the County, offering residents and visitors an amazing array of movies, live entertainment and community events.
This is a full-time position, reporting to the Regent Theatre Board with responsibility for day-to-day theatre operations, including:
- Providing leadership and working alongside other members of our team to ensure we provide a great experience to everyone who visits or has dealings with the theatre.
- Supporting, engaging and developing our dedicated team of Volunteers who are so vital to the operation of The Regent.
- Coordinating the work of our production team members to ensure the flawless presentation of the events and activities that are staged at the theatre.
- Establishing and maintaining proper standards for the maintenance and care of our wonderful heritage building.
- Working collaboratively with our Sponsors and other community partners to plan and implement a variety of theatre programs and activities.
- Achieving revenue and cost management targets.
Ideally you have experience managing operations in a theatre or other similar business as well as an appreciation of the vital role that The Regent plays in our community.
You also possess:
- A positive and encouraging leadership style.
- Good business judgment and the ability to creatively organize available resources to achieve results.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Strong MS Office skills and proven ability to learn and use special purpose business applications.
- The ability to adapt to the working schedule of a busy theatre.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to the Regent Board at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than May 23,2019.