Looking for a space to host a concert, release party, performance or a casual jam session?
West Edge Community Church/Common Ground Cafe has made their space, audio technicians and cafe staff available every second Thursday evening of the month for MAC members to host their events – at no cost!
Members must apply for the space and have the option to work with MAC to promote their event.
August 1, 2019
September 12, 2019
October 10, 2019
November 14, 2019
December 12, 2019
- Must be a MAC member
- Members do NOT have to pay for the space!
- A/V tech will be on-site
- Capacity: 110 people
- Run time: 7:00 – 9:30 PM (earlier set-up time to be arranged with venue)
- Guests are encouraged to support the cafe, of which all proceeds go to combat human trafficking in the Peel region. The cafe sells fresh coffee, teas, water and baked goods. Arrangements can be made with Common Ground Cafe for additional catering. Outside food or beverages are not permitted.
- Please provide a description of what the event will be
- Please provide a link to some of your material or past work
- Organizer must provide promotional material
- The material presented should be appropriate for all ages
- Ticketing and security is up to the organizer’s discretion. Ticketed events will be required to split proceeds 50/50 with Common Ground Cafe.
- Drumkit (excluding snare drum and cymbals)
- If the organizer does not require the use of the music equipment, the venue needs to be notified a week prior to the event for removal.
Applicants can expect a reply within 1 week of submitting.