#StayHome with #BollywoodMonster Mashup presents our NEW volunteer role: Social Media Ambassador! This is a great opportunity to earn volunteer experience, have a positive impact on your community and talk directly with artists during concert broadcasts all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
Our broadcast will take place this year on Facebook Live (@BollywoodMashup). As a Social Media Ambassador, you will participate in the promotion and positive contribution to our festival. All ambassadors must have an active Facebook account. All Ambassadors must be present on their respective social media during the Headliner performances.
Position tasks include (and are not limited to) engaging the community in social media promotion before the festival and encourage community interaction during events by:
- Reposting our official messaging and event pages on your accounts.
- Liking our Facebook Page and Facebook Live streams
- Writing positive comments about the events on the Facebook Live stream
- Sharing the live streams with your respective Facebook community
- Sharing the live stream links on Twitter and Instagram if you have an account on these
- Spreading your excitement and passion for the largest South Asian festival in Canada!
There are opportunities to talk directly with artists during concert broadcasts. Successful volunteers must be community-minded and courteous on social media platforms.
Shift Dates and Times:
#StayHome with #BollywoodMonster Kidz Hour
- 10:50am-12:10pm Monday July 20, 2020
- 10:50am-12:10pm Tuesday July 21, 2020
- 10:50am-12:10pm Wednesday July 22, 2020
- 10:50am-12:10pm Thursday July 23, 2020
#StayHome with #BollywoodMonster Concerts – DAY 1
- 5:50pm-7:55pm Friday July 24, 2020 – Local Music and Dance Acts
- 7:55pm-9:00pm Friday July 24, 2020 – Headliner Performance (MANDATORY)
#StayHome with #BollywoodMonster Concerts – DAY 2
- 5:50pm-7:25pm Saturday July 25, 2020 – Local Music and Dance Acts
- 7:25pm-8:35pm Saturday July 25, 2020 – Headliner Performance (MANDATORY)
You may sign up for multiple time slots as desired. Times are subject to change.
All selected candidates will be contacted via email with more information about the online orientation date and the Volunteer Agreement.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.